Saturday, March 13, 2010

What I'm Cooking

Yesterday morning while I was getting my coffee ready before work, I had an awesome idea. I should cook the recipes that are in the magazines that I subscribe and buy. You know how you often do, you read the articles and then skim through the recipes. I don't know why I'm going to do this since I'm in the process of kitchen renovation. I know I will do a lot of cooking at my parents house which is down the road. They will be happy about this challenge.

I don't really plan on picking up any more magazines for my challenge although if I do find one that sounds interesting, sure I'll use that one. I subscribe to Good Housekeeping, Ladies Home Journal, Better Homes and Gardens, Southern Living and Country Living. Yes, that may sound like a whole lot or reading, but some magazines are the ones that my grandma read and I continued her subscription because I like them too!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com